Outboard Motors: Four Stroke
SEA HORSE 2,5
Sea Horse - a true revolution in the world of small 4 stroke outboards. Equipped with an automatic lubricating system injecting oil into the fuel stream, thus allowing to store it in any position without having to worry about lubricating liquid overfl ows, as occurs in all four stroke engines. The diaphragm carburettor avoid fuel leaking and bad smell in the environment. An ideal sailing companion due to its considerable versatility and reliability.
|Motor type||4 stroke OHV|
|Swept volume c.c.||55|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||47 x 32|
|Fuel||Petrol (for specifications see the user manual)|
|Fuel tank (L)||Built-in 1,4|
|Lubrication||Automatic oil injection into fuel|
|Cooling||Engine: air Shaft: water with forced circulation by pump|
|Steering system||Bar with twist grip throttle control and steering friction adjustment|
|Trim adjustment||Manual (4 pos) with trim for navigation in shallow waters|
|Direction reversal||360° Shaft rotation|
|Available shaft versions||C. - L.|
|Standard propeller type||2 bladed|
|Weight basic version (Kg)||15|
- Some models may not be available in all countries, or they may have different, non-standard
- horse powers. Depending on the different national legislative requirements. (For further details
- consult the current price list).
- The data contained in this table are to be considered as approximate and Selva Marine reserves
- the right to modify the technical characteristics, materials,
- construction, weights, etc. without any forewarning or obligations.