Outboard Motors: Four Stroke
MURENA 70 E.F.I.
With its 996 cc, SOHC 16V, the sturdy transmission, the special relationship between the gearbox and the large diameter propeller, the motor 70 HP, it provides the best performance among the engines currently on the market.
|Power Hp||70 EFI|
|Max. R.P.M.||5300 / 6300|
|Motor type||4 stroke SOHC 16V|
|Swept volume c.c.||996|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||65x75|
|N° Cylinders||4 on line|
|Fuel||Petrol (for specifications see the user manual)|
|Fuel tank (L)||Separate 23|
|Lubrication||Forced (Oil sump)|
|Alternator||Standard 12V / 200W with regulator|
|Cooling||Water cooled with pump-forced circulation|
|Exhaust||Under-water through propeller|
|Steering system||Remote with remote control box|
|Type of remote control box provided (for the version with remote control box)||Single lever with safety switch|
|Trim adjustment||Power Trim/Tilt|
|Direction reversal||Mechanical A-F-R|
|Available shaft versions||L.|
|Standard propeller type||3-bladed with built-in spring drive|
|Weight basic version (kg.)||119|
- Some models may not be available in all countries, or they may have different, non-standard
- horse powers. Depending on the different national legislative requirements. (For further details
- consult the current price list).
- The data contained in this table are to be considered as approximate and Selva Marine reserves
- the right to modify the technical characteristics, materials,
- construction, weights, etc. without any forewarning or obligations.